This was a challenge! Here is my card, here is my story.
1. I had a brand new tablet of water color paper, now I have to go shopping.
2. I had to empty the trash this morning.
3. I usually am only an early morning stamper, I worked on this when I got home from work last night and continued at 3:30 this morning!
4. The little girl that was having fun swinging ran home to call the fire department, she thinks my flowers are a grass fire.
5. The little (kittie) dog that was here, he ran home way before the little girl did. If you look real close you can see where he was sitting in the grass.
6. If Kittie doesn't comment on this card, I'm quitting!
7. This is a ONE OF A KIND!
Date: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 GMT Views: 1540
Registered: July 13, 2004 Location: Illinois Posts: 5442
Tue, Mar 13, 2007 @ 5:02 AM
WOW! Look out Kittie! It's great! There is so many points of interest on the card. My favorite is how you did the swing. Way cool! The little blue bird is a sweet little touch. Maybe the little blue bird can fly and tell Bambi to warn the others of the grass fire? LOL! ;-)
Registered: March 1, 2006 Location: Lynnfield, MA Posts: 312
Tue, Mar 13, 2007 @ 5:45 AM
You know what's funny? I always click on Kitty's cards because I love her commentary -- figure I can always learn something from it!! It was only after I clicked on it that I realized that it wasn't her this time!! Great job! jeanne