I changed the colors, used Basic Grey 6x6 Lilykate paper instead of a bg stamp, used a different flower out of the same set, and added a buckle instead of flowers.
Flowers were inked with celery and bashful ink, then before I stamped, I outlined the stems and flowers a bit with marker. Speckles made by flicking a waterbrush loaded with Navy ink. Then while the navy ink was still on there, I outlined the panel with it.
There is a bit of Stardust pen on the 3 brightest flowers, and on the tab, that do not show in the photo.
When going to make the tab, I pulled out my ExFP set, and saw "precious" - I knew it was perfect for this challenge of casing MyPrecious!!
Date: Tuesday, February 27, 2007 GMT Views: 709