1.Take a regular sized letter envelope.
2.Stamp the whole thing except for the flap.
3. Stamp a nice image on the flap. (I used the big cup)
4. Lay it front side down.
5. Open up the flap.
6. Fold the two sides inward so they just meet in the center. Crease well.
7. Place your teabag and note with the poem inside the "pocket" the creases make.
8. Fold the sides back to the center.
9. Fold the flap down. You should have a nice, square package.
10. Tie a nice wide organcy ribbon around it so the bow is in the front. I like to put a small tag on it.
On Christmas Eve,
At Half Past Three
A Cup Of Tea.
I'll Think Of You,
You Think Of Me,
The Christmas Tree.
Date: Thursday, November 18, 2004 GMT Views: 2276