I'll try this again! I'm so illiterate on the computer - I'm sure there is an easier way but I'll just type the instructions here.
12x12 one sheet wonder Mini Note Cards and Holder
(Happy Harmony Notecards in my gallery)
1. Start with 12x12 (I used DS print paper) Cut (2) 6x12 pieces.
2. Cut (1) of the 6x12 into (4) 3x6 pieces. These become your 3x3 cards and fit into the Mini Square envelopes.
3. The other 6x12 piece becomes the holder. Score the entire edge of (1) of the 6x12 pieces starting on the 12' edge at 1/2", 1", 5" 5 1/2"
4. Score the same 6x12 piece starting on the 6" edge at 4", 4 1/2", 8 1/2", 9"
5. Cut out all four corners as shown by the bold lines above.
6. Use bone folder to crease all remaining score lines.
7. The score lines remaining on the 12" sides need to be folded up and then in towards the middle.
8. The bottom section that is 3" can remain3" or you can cut it to 2" so that the cards will show better inside the note holder. when it is completed.
9. At the edge on the 3" sides, attach sticky strip and fold up onto the side pieces you folded in towards the middle. This creates the note holder bottom so the cards don't fall out!
10. The top fold over piece can be left at 4" and completely cover the note holder or you can shorten it to accommodate your closer embellishment piece (buttons, ribbons, etc.)
Once again, this is credited to a demonstration at SU Convention 2006 by Natalie Travis.
HOPE THIS HELPS!! Thanks so much for your interest.
Date: Thursday, February 8, 2007 GMT Views: 9821
Registered: November 22, 2005 Location: Oklahoma Posts: 3534
Thu, Feb 08, 2007 @ 9:12 PM
Thanks for sharing this!
------------------------------ Sharlene My Gallery - My Stampin' Up! Website
"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer." Psalms 19:14