I tried the tapestry technique and it didn't come out the best. I tried stamping a star on the amethyst and silver background, but it was so faint. It actually worked out great because I got to use it as the background paper for this glitter windows technique! I cut the balloons using the oval pattern from the CM cutting system. I "eyeballed" the placements of the balloons according to the picture I had in my head of what I wanted. It was tricky doing that part, but if I used a punch to punch out the shapes, it would have been alot easier. It all fell together great in the end!
Date: Tuesday, February 6, 2007 GMT Views: 563