These are so.... easy to make. I made 80 of them for my children's classrooms at school. Some have the pull string (my oldest one thought they were COOL) and the others are just kit kats wrapped.
I used the kit kats with the foil at each end.
Red/Pink Cardstock 4 x 2 5/8
White Cardstock 2 3/8 x 1
Ribbon 14 to 16 "
1. Stamp background image onto red/pink cardstock.
2. Stamp white cardstcok with saying.
3. Wrap red/pink cardstock around kit kat bar, then use red sticky tape to adhere to back of two ends that meet in back of candy bar.
4. Take out the candy bar and punch two holes at the top (one in the front and one in the back)
5. Feed ribbon through both holes.
6. Slide candy bar in with ribbon on the bottom of the bar, then tie a bow at the top.
However, if you buy the kit kats with the orange wrapper at the end you need to enlarge the measurements to:
3x4 red/pink cardstock, white 2 3/8 x 1 (Same)
Date: Monday, February 5, 2007 GMT Views: 4731