I found a leftover little container of copper pearlex mixed with ep that natasha left here in november. So I though I would give poppin pearls a try. I discovered I really didnt have that much in that little container so it is not as sparkly as I would have liked. I used red pigment ink for the leaf shadows, and sponged on what pearlex I had. Stamped the shape in the same red on a piece of vellum and flipped the images over. Attached with copper brads and a dyed piece of ribbon. I stamped Best from the fishes stamp in very punny. I also tried to rub the vellum onto any little excess powder to try to make it a little shimmery.
Date: Sunday, February 4, 2007 GMT Views: 467