For the candy challenge, I decided to turn this $1 cherry stamp from Jo-Anns into chocolate covered cherries. I stamped the images in black stazon, then colored the stems in glorious green and the tops of the cherries in real red. I used a blender pen and ink from a chocolate chip pad to color the chocolate part of the cherries. I wanted a little shine to the chocolate, but didn't want to wait for crystal effects to dry, so I colored the chocolate parts with my embossing pen and dusted with clear EP, heat and set. It seemed to work. Fun challenge, Jacqueline!
Date: Saturday, February 3, 2007 GMT Views: 495