I used 2 practice coloring pieces for this card. I couldn't see throwing them away. I had tried putting color on an embossed piece with chalks and that was a smeary disaster. Yesterday I tried using Watercolor crayons (background) and markers (big flower_. I do better with the crayons. The Flower Circle cs piece shifted when I put it thru the bug and lost part of the outside frame. Instead of throwing it out, I cut the flower out. The pink ovals were punched using a scrap piece that was wavy crimped. Looked really cool until I glued them on and the waves flattened out. Next time I'll try glue dots. The happy bday was a salvaged piece that I just cut out and sponged So Safforn on lightly.
Date: Friday, February 2, 2007 GMT Views: 540