Here is my sad attempt at this really cute technique. It looks better than the scan in real life since the scanner flattened it out but I still didn't do it justice. I don't have the Coluzzle so I used a small can of tomato paste to trace my circle. The hearts are dry embossed on the top layer and the bottom heart and the outline of the pig are covered in Dazzling Diamonds. Both hearts are popped up with a dimensional.
***Edit- After seeing all the other wonderful cards for this challenge I decided this pig needed some embellishments. I added the flower brads to the corner and the gingham knot to the heart. I think it looks much better this way!***
Date: Monday, January 29, 2007 GMT Views: 707