Bought some translucent embossing paste from a stamping convention (product name is dreamweaver stencils). Steps are -
1) Tape brass stencil to paper using releasable tape all the way around it
2) Color using markers or chalks inside the stencil
3) Apply paste over entire stencil, I use an old butter knife or spatula. Like frosting a cake
4) Remove excess paste by pulling knife flat across surface one or two times. Returning excess to jar.
5) Clean brass stencil immediately with cold water and soft brush.
Dries to a glossy sheen in less than 1 hour! And gives your card that 3-D look.
Background - French Script
Date: Sunday, January 28, 2007 GMT Views: 181