This is my first Tin! I had so much Fun!
For the "C" I had already used the C out of my chipboard accents so I used the Left over Part as a template and Stippled the C on Very Vanilla using Bravo Burgandy ink then I cut it out and mounted it on Bravo burgandy Cardstock. The "ards" part I did on my computer using Su! Journling Font Woodward Script. Then I cut some flowers out of the left over designer paper and mounted them with dimensional onto the C.
Date: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 GMT Views: 573
Paper: Recollections Paper, Bravo Burgandy & Very Vanilla Cardstock
Ink: Bravo Burgandy
Accessories: Oriental Tradeing Tin, Journling Font II, Hodge Podge Kit, Ivory Wide Organdy Ribbon, Spring Moss & Burgandy Grosgrain