Created for Challenge TLC98... "We all have those stamp sets that we bought and later thought..."what was I thinking?" Ditto with accessories! So your challenge this week is to dust off your least favorite set and do something with it! Bonus points if you can incorporate your least favorite accessory. Double bonus points if you can incorporate STAPLES into your project!"
The items I used here that I bought and never use are...
- Burst into Bloom: I bought it and hardly ever use it - and I'm a flower freak!
- Vellum tags - I bought a bunch of packages when they were on sale. I just opened the package for this project.
- Silver EP - I never use Silver... use gold ALL the time, but the silver bottle is still full.
- Brilliant Blue Ink - One of the first inks I bought and it still looks brand new.
- Staples - bonus part of the challenge. Don't ever use them on cards.
Thanks for looking!
Date: Monday, January 8, 2007 GMT Views: 2195
Registered: December 13, 2005 Location: in a house that Bill built Posts: 207
Mon, Jan 08, 2007 @ 7:07 AM
Nice card! I agree with you about the B.Blue. Mine is so wet even though I've used it ofen enough, it just gets all over me and I can't stand that!
What to do with those vellum tags! My SIL keeps buying me them!