Here's my entry for the Big 2007 challenge.
The 2007 opens up to show my New Year's resolutions.
Journaling on the left reads:
This is the first year I have decided to make real New Year's Resolutions. I think I avoided them because I didn't think I could actually keep them. This year is different.
(Next Page) I have time.
Inside 2007 reads:
1) Finish my crochet and knitting projects before starting a new one.
2) Take a picture every day and post it on my blog.
3) Finish Sam's and Ben's first year scrapbooks.
4) Beat my time for Race for the Cure
5) Keep track of how many cards, pages, and other paper crafts I make throughout the year.
6) Let my family know that I love each one of them every single day.
Thanks for looking and wish me luck!
Date: Saturday, December 30, 2006 GMT Views: 414