I am completely out of Rose Red, so I used some Rose Red marker for the center of the flower, then used a similar color from CTMH for the cardstock. This is the cardstock with the white core, so I sanded the cuttlebug embossing to reveal the white core - pretty cool! I also got to use my new crop-o-dile to set these eyelets - MUCH easier and quieter!!
The center image is stamped on white, matted on a red scallop, then matted again on cool carribbean and vintage violet.
I had to play with this one quite a bit to get it to come out right... just having one of those days!
Date: Tuesday, December 26, 2006 GMT Views: 760