The scan really does not do this justice!! Night of navy cardstock with silver embossed butterflies from Flutterbys set. Then, the main image is the butterfly from Garden Collage. Stamped on Night of Navy and embossed w/ silver, then colored with colored pencils to give it a bit of extra color. I added silver elastic cord to hold it shut, and the finished product is BEAUTIFUL (if I do say so myself!!)
Notecard Holder measurements:
1. Start with an 8.5" x 11" sheet of cardstock
2. Score along the 11" side at 2.5", 3", 7.5", & 8"
3. Score along the 8.5" side at .75", 1.25", 7.25", & 7.75"
4. Trim corner to 3" score line and 1.25" score line. Repeat on corresponding score lines for all corners.
5. Fold along all score lines and put together.
Notecards are one quarter of a standard 8 1/2 x 11 sheet. 20 Sheets per box.
Click here for the link to corresponding notecards:
Date: Monday, December 25, 2006 GMT Views: 274
This is very elegant. I love the embossing. I am trying to make my soon to be sis - in - love a gift including a pack of Thank you's to send and I saw on DIY a really neat box to make to hold these cards. This looks like it so I am going to attempt this. Thanks for giving the directions.
Again, you do beautiful work. Thanks for sharing.
Christie in Ohio