Love this notecard holder project...they are so fun and simple!! Used the Spot On wheel for the background of this one. The main image is a One Sheet Wonder I did a while back with the Little Pieces set. Used Glue Dots and microbeads to fancy it up a bit. Tied everything together with a yellow ribbon. The back has three 2 inch squares of the little pieces paper framed by Night of Navy. I looove the way this one turned out.
Notecard Holder measurements:
1. Start with an 8.5" x 11" sheet of cardstock
2. Score along the 11" side at 2.5", 3", 7.5", & 8"
3. Score along the 8.5" side at .75", 1.25", 7.25", & 7.75"
4. Trim corner to 3" score line and 1.25" score line. Repeat on corresponding score lines for all corners.
5. Fold along all score lines and put together
Date: Monday, December 18, 2006 GMT Views: 252
Stamps: Spot On Jumbo Wheel, Little Pieces
Paper: Bordering Blue, Night of Navy, Very Vanilla
Ink: Perfect Plum for main BG, Oh I forget...too long ago....