Molly Monkey featured in a notecard holder. She is covered with purple glitter. Naughty monkey for playing in the glitter...hehehe!!!
The main box image paper is stamped all over with both monkeys in Rose Red and Elegant eggplant. I also used the flowers from Best Blossoms to stamp all over as well. The 3 front primas have glue dots in the center and are covered with glitter. The top has a row of ribbon tied around it.
Here are the direcitons for this super fun project.
1. Start with an 8.5" x 11" sheet of cardstock
2. Score along the 11" side at 2.5", 3", 7.5", & 8"
3. Score along the 8.5" side at .75", 1.25", 7.25", & 7.75"
4. Trim corner to 3" score line and 1.25" score line. Repeat on corresponding score lines for all corners.
5. Fold along all score lines and put together.
Date: Monday, December 18, 2006 GMT Views: 294
Stamps: Best Blossoms, Monkey Business
Paper: Yo Yo Yellow, Night of Navy
Ink: Only Orange, Rose Red, Elegant Eggplant, Green Galore, So Saffron, Cool Carribean