I made this for 2 challenges, the first being a Limited Supply Challenge to make butterflies out of any stamp but a butterfly stamp. I used the paisley heart from the Happy Hearts set. I also used another one of the hearts for the leaf on the flower. The other challenge was a Ways to Use it Challenge which asked us to use flocking or velvet of some kind. The body of the butterfly and the stems on the flower, as well as the trim is velvet ribbon. I drew the antennae by hand. I also added iridescent glitter to the wings of the butterfly and to the petals on the flowers.
This card was really, really fun to make.
Date: Friday, December 15, 2006 GMT Views: 1636