I am addicted to making these sets right now - yet another one in my collection. This is for one of my daughter's preschool teachers.
I have has several pms requesting how to do this, so here are some quick instructions - hope it helps and you get as addicted as I am :)
1. Take an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of cardstock. Lengthwise, score it at 4 1/2 at both sides. Width, score it at 1 1/4.
2. Where the scores match up, you cut each side at the 1 1/4, so you can fold it up and in.
3. Fold all the sides where you scored and tape up the sides right on the edge.
4. If you want an insert color, measure the paper to be 4 1/2 x 3 and tape it in before you add on the ribbon.
5. Measure the ribbon to 17 inches and run it around the purse to make the handles.
Date: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 GMT Views: 1219