I saw this awesome orgami Christmas tree at my SU demo's house (Carn) and I immediately decided that is what I was gonna do it for my Christmas cards. Here was my issues:
1. A lot of folding - Whew! I am glad I am done.
2. Kept running out of paper! Ended up with 3 different ones.
3. Don't have a digital camera - Had to hold down the scanner lid by putting heavy catalogs on it and smoosh the cards! They are pretty much unsmooshable!
4. Didn't think about mailing - Can't wait to go to the Post Office!
5. Only made 35 - Got sick of them and ran out of paper!
6. Have to go on a hunt for envelopes, don't have any that will fit them.
Oh yeah, did I tell you I am just thrilled that I picked this card to make as my Christmas card?
Really, I like them but never again. Good news is they are done!!!
Date: Tuesday, December 12, 2006 GMT Views: 928
Registered: April 20, 2005 Location: The only Eaton Rapids on the Earth, Michigan Posts: 57687
Tue, Dec 12, 2006 @ 6:15 AM
I thought for sure, being the traditionalist that I am, that I would vote for your #1 card as my fave; but, nope, once I opened this blue beauty, my vote went for this one. Absolutely LOVE it! The dangling tag is too cute.