I saw this awesome orgami Christmas tree at my SU demo's house (Carn) and I immediately decided that is what I was gonna do it for my Christmas cards. Here was my issues:
1. A lot of folding - Whew! I am glad I am done.
2. Kept running out of paper! Ended up with 3 different ones.
3. Don't have a digital camera - Had to hold down the scanner lid by putting heavy catalogs on it and smoosh the cards! They are pretty much unsmooshable!
4. Didn't think about mailing - Can't wait to go to the Post Office!
5. Only made 35 - Got sick of them and ran out of paper!
6. Have to go on a hunt for envelopes, don't have any that will fit them.
Oh yeah, did I tell you I am just thrilled that I picked this card to make as my Christmas card?
Really, I like them but never again. Good news is they are done!!!
Date: Tuesday, December 12, 2006 GMT Views: 775
Registered: March 12, 2006 Location: Big Pool, MD. Posts: 5144
Tue, Dec 12, 2006 @ 7:20 AM
lol! look at it this way...35 very blessed people will receive a treasured keepsake this Christmas. this is definitely one of those cards you do not toss after the holidays. they are all just gorgeous!!