When a card doesn't work out, I slap glitter and more glitter on it...as if that is going to fix it!! LOL. I used more buttons (am on a button role) and put glitter on them (duh!). Punched out a scalloped circle punch for my main image. Watercolored the car, light watercoloring of blue around the image and then put CE in the windows for some glare effect. I wanted to bring more burgundy into the card, so took a marker and went around randomly inside the circle. Covered with CE and, yup, glitter!! One of the buttons is made by Cuttlebug as I didn't have the color I was looking for. Handy little green machine. Unfortunately, since I went button crazed, I noticed I covered up my strip of burgundy scallops. Oops.
Date: Wednesday, December 6, 2006 GMT Views: 780