What you need:
Repositionable Adhesive for Mulberry Paper
3/4 circle punch for eyes and template circle for nose
White Cardstock for eyes
Flesh Cardstock for background 4 x 5 1/2 card
Flesh color Felt
White extra small pompom
Black Marker for eyes
Glue Dots for eyes
Crystal Effects(I used this for my glue to dry clear) for nose and pompom
Best Friends Uppercase Alpha Stamps
1. Cut out two white circles from cardstock and apply to the front of the card and add black dots for eyes.
2. Cut out 2 varying size strips 2 x 4, 3 x 4 of adhesive Mulberry Red and White and apply in layers to the front of the card. Trim the edges using a wave cutter.
3. Cut out circles from flesh felt and apply to the front of the card.
4. Apply Pompom to top of hat. Let dry.
5. Stamp HO HO HO on the front.
Date: Monday, November 27, 2006 GMT Views: 313