my pages for the Sisterhood of the Traveling Scrapbook Challenge, used all paper included, DTP with Mellow Moss.
Items I used from "MUST USE" bag
1) coffee filter - stitched it to the page, stamped with Bamboo twice to disquise ita little
2) pink flower - rubbed it with Pink Passion, green foam flower - rubbed it with Old Olive and Mellow Moss; cut it up for the leaves
3) tag - DTP with Pink Passion
4) charms - removed from bracelet; rubbed with StazOn; hung #2 from paper clip on tag #3 is stitched under the flower petal
5) leather - cut in to strips for tag, smeared it with pink paint
Date: Thursday, November 23, 2006 GMT Views: 525