Registered: June 17, 2004 Location: Arkansas Posts: 599
Tue, Oct 26, 2004 @ 5:19 PM
AZ Donna - Is your real question ... why did I use Liquid Sculpey to do this? That is what I asked myself after I was finished. If you are truly asking how ...
1. printed the photo off my computer
2. Took it to kwik-copy and had them print it off on a lazer copier.
3. I brushed LS onto the photo.
4. Baked according to directions.
5. Soaked in water and then rubbed off paper backing.
The results was this rubbery image of the original - sort of like window cling? The reason why I asked myself why? Is because ... I then mounted it on a piece of card stock and used it in my card design. I could have just as easily used a copy of the original pic. I'm sure there are other ideas for this .. I could glue the image onto a altoid tin box .. or some other shape that was not flat. I could have used the image in a window card ... and then you could see through the image when you opened the card. Lots of other ideas to play around with. :)