This didn't quite come out as I had envisioned it, but.. here's what I did...
I stamped the image 3 times on 2.5" squares, then cut the middle square down by .25" on each side, then cut the top square down by .50" on each side. I colored the bottom and top squares only and put dimensional tape between each layer. I also ran my black marker around the edges of the top two layers to give them a slightly framed look.
Maybe I should have photographed this straight on so you could see how well it lines up :).. ohh well.
I also kept the embellishments on this to a minimum to 'showcase' the image.
I'll call this a work in progress :)
Date: Monday, November 20, 2006 GMT Views: 1871