While I think this turned out really cool, 27 faux metal acorns and 2 canisters of embossing powder later, I learned a few things:
1) Faux Metal is fun, but it's a lot of work for an A to Z swap;
2) Five-month olds like to watch mom stamp;
3) Five-month olds do not like the sound of the heat tool;
4) Turn the heat tool OFF before you apply the embossing powder to the image;
5) Dry embossing powder flies surprisingly far;
6) I am tired of this acorn.
Date: Saturday, November 4, 2006 GMT Views: 740