This holds 2 Ghirardelli chocolate squares. I learned how to make these a long time ago from my upline, Denise Fostvelt.
Directions For Outside:
1. Cut cardstock 7" x 3" and score at 3 1/4" from both ends.
2. Use a 2 3/4" x 2 1/2" piece of designer paper or decorated cardstock for the front. Add main stamped image to the front. Punch holes and run ribbon through.
Inside (see my gallery for inside view photo):
1) Cut a piece of designer paper or stamped typing paper 5 1/4" x 6".
2) Put two pieces of chocolate on paper and make a sleeve that will fit the chocolates.
3) Glue down sleeve to cardstock. Punch 2 tiny holes through the spine and tie a piece of silver cord for added decoration.
Date: Thursday, October 26, 2006 GMT Views: 2535