This is my first Magnet Board with Rebecca DS papers. This was made with a 5x7" precut piece of sheet metal. I had no luck making a hole for the ribbon, so I used about 2" of sticky strip on each side to adhere the ribbon (so there's quite a bit of area secured). I adhered the ribbon first, then cut the larger piece of paper at 5.5x7.5", so it would overlap the metal a bit and protect from the sharp edges. I used Sticky Strip on the edges of the metal, then wrapped around and used it on the back edges, too. (I pulled back the ribbon just a smidge so that the paper could tuck under it cleanly.) After adhering the smaller strip (also with Sticky Strip), I adhered a 5x7 piece of coordinating (Rose Red) cardstock on the back. Finally, the magnets are 1/2" round magnets in a level 3 strength. Because they tend to leave marks, I coated the back side with Crystal Effects, then used CE to adhere a 1/2" punch from the coordinating paper. I topped that with a generous amount of CE and let dry. Even with the CE and paper, the magnets hold up doubled cardstock! I did spray Patricia Nimock matte sealer over the top, which gives it a nice finish. It won't help with any loose edges, though, so be sure to get the Sticky Strip right at the edges!
Date: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 GMT Views: 589