Initially this card was going to be vertical, but looked better on the horizontal. The tiny spray flowers are from watercolor minis. The flower centers were made using an pencil eraser. I used Roses in Winter, Linen and Simple Sketches stamp sets. The rose embellishment was white, I used a Q-tip and the ink pads to color, and added the red ribbon. The Basic Grey paper was a great match for this challenge. I am tempted to added a few holes to the bottom right corner; like a(backwards "L" shape) using my sewing machine. Sometimes you do not know when to stop. (Smile). Thanks for looking.
Date: Thursday, October 5, 2006 GMT Views: 558