I cut the bg to 4X6 and folded over a coordinating 3X8 to create the base. I tore a piece of the cover off and added a contrasting color. I inked the edges of all the tearing and the edge of the card as well to soften it a bit. I stamped the happy birthday in versamark chalk ink (perfect plumeria) and then scribble painted over the stamping with the twinkling H2O's. I then wet and tore the mullberry, and matted the happy birthday element onto it. I used pop dots to give dimension to it. Its envelope is a pretty purple lace envie I got from clearbags.com. TFL!
Date: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 GMT Views: 508