Made two lunch tins to try my hand at them. The first I used Modge Podge (blue one), but was unhappy with the brush marks. On the second one I used my Xyron and didn't coat the paper with any topcoat. Much easier! I had trouble with the top, painted the blue one okay, but the funky flowered one wouldn't cooperate. I finally learned how to cut the paper to fit around the handles! (Exacto knife). I just love boxes and containers!!
Date: Tuesday, October 3, 2006 GMT Views: 2149
Registered: June 14, 2006 Location: Bellevue, WA (Seattle 'burbs) Posts: 4295
Tue, Oct 10, 2006 @ 8:38 PM
This is one of my favorite tins on SCS. I have to make one for a silent auction, I think I'll case many of the elements you used. I'm sure it will raise a lot of money for a great cause! Thanks SO much for sharing!