Wow - what a beautiful response to my card. Here is a step by step lesson on how I did the roses.
1. You will notice in the set there are 3 parts to the rose - take the largest one, and in my case I stamped it in pretty in pink. I got a cotton bud and went around the image with water so that I could tear it really easily and so that it didnt look perfect.
Crumple that piece of paper right up into a little ball and then kind of straighten it back out - but dont be perfect with this.
2. Grab the second largest stamp and stamp it in positively pink and do exactly the same that you did with the first image.
3. Stamp the smallest rose part in regal rose and totally crumple it up as well.
4. With your regal rose ink pad, just dab the colour on the edge of each rose piece - just to carry that colour through the whole rose.
5. Now, put a dob of glue onto the back of rose piece 2 (right in the centre) and stick it ontop of rose piece 1. I then got my tweezers and went around the rose to make sure bits of the rose was rolled up on the outer edge.
6. PUt a dob of glue onto the back of the smallest rose piece and place it onto of the piece you have just glued down. Do the same thing and just go around the rose and roll the edges randomly until you feel it looks kinda lifelike.
7. VERY RANDOMLY use crystal effects and aply it to the outer edges of the whole rose and then sprinkle with dazzling diamonds.
I really hope those instructions are clear - if not dont be afraid to PM me again and I will get back to ya as soon as I can to help you further!!
You guys have made my night with such beautiful comments!
Thanks so much!
Registered: June 5, 2006 Location: Beautiful Michigan Posts: 2624
Fri, Sep 29, 2006 @ 3:26 AM
Oh my goodness! This is stunning. Normally I won't post a comment if there are already more than 4 or 5 comments. But I had to let you know that I have never seen anything quite like this. Thank you so much for giving the instructions.