Registered: June 12, 2004 Location: Lakeland, FL Posts: 302
Wed, Sep 27, 2006 @ 3:27 PM
Thanks erveryone. You can find the microscope slides at a hobby store. I found mine at Hobbytown. I just took my time putting the sticky strip on around the edges, making sure it was straight and didn't have a problem.
Here's how I did it:
1) Stamp image/s on both sides of cardstock then run through a xyron machine so that you'll have adhesive on both sides. I used the little "X" create a sticker by Xyron, but I had to run it through twice... do one side, then rub real good to get the adhesive to stick well to the cardstock, trim the excess paper and then turn over and run through again and repeat.
2) Peel off one side at a time and sprinkle with dazzling diamonds.
3) Place a small amount of sticky strip at top to attach the cord.
4) Place between two sildes and hold together by running sticky strip around the outside edges.
5) Use powder pal and apply micro beads to edges where the sticky strip is.