I was Homesense today, and I saw this gorgeous letter box. It was 19.99, but I figured, why buy it, I bet I could make that. So I estimated the measurements, then got to work once I was home. It actually came together quite nicely. The inside has a little divider, which can be seen in the 3rd mini picture on the right.
I really wish Stampin' Up made a smaller Lower Simon alphabet to coordinate with the chipboard, because that would've been a lot easier than what I did. I basically took the images from the online catalog, mirrored them in paintshop, then printed them on the cardstock of my choice, and cut them out.