This is the lastest of the sheets that I have added to my book from Wanda's swap. I love doing these and it feels good to share them with you. The instructions on the sheet are as follows:
- Start by cutting card stock to the size that you want the faux metal to be
- Coat entire piece of cardstock with VersaMark ink
- Coat with Metallic embossing powder and heat set.
- Stamp the image that you want to set in the faux metal in VersaMark to prevent the stamp from sticking in the heated embossing
- Repeat VersaMark and embossing three times, stamping the image into the hot embossing on the third time and removing it after about 15 seconds.
- Let cool and use on card as desired.
- You can trim around the image for a different look.
Stamps: Autumn Leaf Prints, & Brushstoke Alphabet & Numbers
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Close to Cocoa, Basic Black, and Brushed Copper
Ink: VersaMark, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa & Basic Black
Other: black Gingham Ribbon, Black Organdy Glue dots and punches.
Date: Saturday, September 9, 2006 GMT Views: 809