Registered: March 11, 2005 Location: London, Ontario, Canada Posts: 302
Fri, Aug 25, 2006 @ 6:33 AM
Ok... here are the instructions... sorry it took me so long to get them here...Gift Card Holder
½ sheet of cardstock scored at 2 ½ and 6 inches.
2 ½ x 3 ½ piece of contrast cardstock for matting
2 ¼ x 3 ¼ piece of neutral cardstock for front
5 x 3 ¼ piece of neutral cardstock for inside card
14” piece of ribbon
1. Take ½ sheet of cardstock and background stamp for whatever theme you want all over one side.
2. Stamp message on small neutral cardstock for front.
3. Attach to contrast mat.
4. Fold along the score marks, glue the back, and attach matted piece on the smooth side.
5. Punch a ¼” hole at the top of the card.
6. Background stamp remaining neutral cardstock, and add a glue dot to the middle to hold the gift card.
7. Wrap the ribbon around the inside piece and slide into the holder.
8. Thread the ribbon through the holes and tie a bow.
Hope that explains it well enough...