For the "Favorite Things" challenge. I had taken these pictures last time I traveled to Ottawa, thinking I'd do a page about the things that made a trip enjoyable. They are:
- Candy from the Sugar Mountain store;
- luggage that's on wheels - much easier on my back;
- stocking up on books at the Chapters store;
- a room with a view on the indoor courtyard, for peace and quiet at night;
- something good to read on the plane.
I *love* how the Paisley-kissed letters turned out! They look really nice. Since I have the new cardstock colors, but not all of the new inks, I simply used More Mustard and Elegant Eggplant and modified their intensity by taking off some ink first on a scratch of paper. And I doodled to my heart's content around the pictures and even on them!
Date: Saturday, July 22, 2006 GMT Views: 450