Registered: June 5, 2004 Location: Wisconsin Posts: 1109
Wed, Sep 22, 2004 @ 4:30 PM
I'm glad that you like this card! I made quite a few of these (upcoming craft show) Kim, I didn't get to email you back but I am in the "Anything but square" swap too so I will get one of yours so you don't need to send a extra one to me. It is very easy to make! I will include the directions for the template here and in my gallery.
1. 4.25" x 5.5" cardstock
2. You will cut one of the long sides - go 1" down & cut across long side 6", then lift blade and move cutter blade to the 7" mark on cutter and cut to the end of card ----------- -----
3. Hold paper so the cut is on the top, like the dotted lines above
4. The 1â€? piece on the upper left side needs to be removed. Measure 4.25â€? in and remove (removal piece is 1â€? x 4.25â€?).
5. Fold card in half (front of card is smaller than the back)
6. Take the ends of the 1â€? piece and fold over and at a downward angle to look like a collar
I hope you can understand my directions.
Registered: August 29, 2004 Location: Posts: 211
Thu, Sep 23, 2004 @ 8:44 PM
I think this card is AWE-SOME!! I will need to sit down and play with it, as I don't exactly understand how to create it... but have determination and will CASE! :)