This was the make-and-take at my new catalog open house last weekend. Everyone loved it. I also liked it with blush blossom card stock as the card. I mixed glitter with sand and used double-sided foam tape from the dollar store to create the depth. Here's my instructions. Attach shaker with sticky strip.
Shaker Card Instructions
Turquoise piece is 8 1/2 x 3 3/8
1. Fold turquoise piece at score lines (1 3/8, 1 ½, 5, 5 1/8)
2. Punch window with tag punch in middle panel
3. Tape down window sheet to back side.
4. Using window as a guide, adhere artwork (star fish) to inside of end panel.
5. Apply foam tape to top and bottom of window. Then sides (1 5/8 each). DO NOT PEEL OFF BACKING YET.
6. Put a small amount of sand in window.
7. Now, carefully peel off adhesive backing and fold over back panel and secure flap.
Date: Friday, July 14, 2006 GMT Views: 621