1. Cut a little less than 41/2 inch by 51/2 peice of Bravo Burgundy. Rubbed with Deep Gold Metallic rub ons by Craf-t Products.
2. Stamped Antique Background with Black Pigment ink. Dryed with heating tool. Matted that piece with Basic Black.
3. I Laid that piece on top of Creamy Caramel paper to get an idea where to stamp the olive branches.
4. Painted one side of leaf with Key lime Twinkling H2o's and the other side with Green Tea H2o's. Let dry for a couple of minutes. Ink sides with Close to Cocoa.
5. Stamped Bird with Black on beige paper. painted leaves sames color as olive branches. used SU watercolor pencils and water color brush to blend. Hightlighted with a little True Blue Twinkling H2o's on back of bird. Inked top & sides w/ Close to Cocoa. Matted on Basic Black, tore one side and then placed on a little BB card I folded.
6. Folded 12x12 piece of Basic Black paper in half. placed images on that. Left a little border trimmed off the rest.
Date: Monday, July 10, 2006 GMT Views: 755