Ok, I melted my first one trying to emboss the black ink, will have to work on that! I think this technique probably works best with a stamp that has a larger fill area, but I really like this set. At first I thought I ruined it when the ink flowed out of the lines, but I ended up liking it in the end. I think the ink flowing out of the lines add a unique artistic element to it that adds to the handcrafted feel. The ribbon is to bring out the lavender ink in the background of the flower, hard to see in the photo. After I had it all mounted, I felt it was missing something. I took a Q-tip dipped in timber brown stazon and carefully went around the edges of my acetate -- that was the finishing touch it really needed! I also added the little green flap as a last thought and placed a faux brad with the use of a white gel pen. This was fun!
Date: Sunday, June 25, 2006 GMT Views: 1759