I hope there wasn't anything in the fine print that said I couldn't enhance with stamps--'cause I did. When I finished it needed a little something, so I stamped some splatter--some of it is gold embossed and some of the splatter is blackberry bliss.
I don't like using foiling flakes (they are worse than glitter) and I didn't feel like foiling today, so I made my lines with tombow glue and added gold and silver EP (tried to keep it separate, but the silver was detail EP and kind of took over.) On this one, I like the little doodle of glue that I thought was a blooper, but after embossing, it became my favorite part. It bubbled a little, but in the end it worked.
I had trouble getting the words to show up the way I wanted them to. I ended up silver embossing them and over-stamping them with Blackberry Bliss. Spritzed a little tiny bit to spread the ink, then heat embossed again.
This was fun and it was fun (literally!) watching the paint dry. I will try this again.
The tassels have been in my stash forever and I finally found a perfect use for them. It dangles from a gold thread.