For Challenge "Office Originals" LSC, I used stickers from a specific printer at my old job. the bottom part of each sticker had a coating on it and the ink only beaded up, and the rest of the sticker stayed wet a bit longer than paper, I placed a facial tissue over the "entirity" of the stamped image/stickers and pressed down firmly. When I lifted the tissue, it had the entire image there.
I used ModPodge to attach it to a piece of Forest foliage CS and then put 3 coats of modpodge over that. This card is the result. I stamped a few more blossoms using the same colors on WW and cut them out and attached w/dimensionals and then used my notched corner punch.
I really like the abstract look, like an old Monet watercolor.
I hope tha scan does it justice.
Date: Thursday, June 22, 2006 GMT Views: 752
Registered: May 5, 2006 Location: Hillsboro OR Posts: 11062
Thu, Jul 13, 2006 @ 7:57 AM
I happened to be looking back at the office supply challange and liked your sticker one from midjune when I read your description about the facial tissue, this is AMAZING!! I wish I could see it in real life! neat looking!
------------------------------ We cannot do great things, only small things with great love.