Here is another 2021 Christmas card design for my stash. It is another take off on a card kit from the 2019 card class of unfinished cards from my Stampin' Up mentors, Daralee Peterson and Luci Kirschbaum. Its original design was presented by Luci. Once again, I did quite a bit of modifying and embellishing upon, making it more pleasing to my design style. In so doing, I found 13 challenges that would fit my card, as follows:
1) ABC14P16 - Alphabet Challenge--Round 14/ P = Pastels! - 2/3/21. My card is full of soft shades of blues and purples in pastel hues.
2) CCC21FEB - Christmas Card Challenge/ February 2021 - Quilts. My quilt is pattern is a variation of multiple rectangles sizes.
3) AOCC21 - All Occasions Card Challenge/ February 2021 - Ongoing Annually. This challenge encourages you to set goals ahead for each month to complete and mail your cards timely! I set that I needed at least 6 Christmas card each month and made all 6 in this same design.
4) USEIT2021 - Use It Challenge/ February 2021 - Ongoing Annually. This challenge requires you to use old, long unused items gathering dust and/or old/ new items purchased but seemingly forgotten...never opened or used! I brought out my new/old Stitched Nested dies purchased back in June 2019 and broke open the package, plus the Stampin' Up Snowflake Splendor dsp purchased in the fall of 2020 to use on this card.
5) CT0121 - Fan Club Monthly Theme--January 2021/ Snowed In! - 1/27/21. My card meets the theme interpretation of a card with lots of white and sparkling snowflakes.
6) F4A565 - Free 4 All Challenge/ Some Reindeer Games! - 12/28/20. Let's play TicTacToe. I've chosen the first row across: Ribbon, Sparkle, Holiday. My card is a Christmas card, has a sparkly ribbon, snowflake, and sequins.
7) CC820 - Color Challenge/ Gorgeous Heather is Having a Blue Christmas - 11/20/20. Color requirements: Gorgeous Grape, Heather Highland, Balmy Blue...all colors found in my card.
S2S20NOV - Stamp 2 Save (aka Stamp 2 Support One Another)/ Christmas Cards - 11/5/20. You are challenged to make at least 5 cards that support the theme. Playing my Challenge Catch-up, this is my fifth and final Christmas card design to post and finish this challenge.
9) WT814 - Ways to Use It Challenge/ Embellish - 10/15/20. To what would otherwise have been a fairly plain card, I have added an embossed snowflake underlayer, a sparkly ribbon band, a sparkly blue snowflake, and sparkly sequins. Yes, embellishments certainly do enhance a card!
10) SCSCCSEP18 - Fan Club Monthly Christmas Card Challenge 2018/ Christmas Letter S - 9/1/18. My Christmas Letter S is Snowflakes!
11) FS593 - Featured Stamper Challenge/ It Was a Big Job to Stamp Montana - stampmontana aka Jeri - 6/17/18. I chose her A Little Note card to CASE: A Little Note!. I chose this card for its blue color shades and geometric rectangle patterns. I kept the color scheme and embellished upon it with other shades of blue and purple. I kept the geometric idea, but made mine from layered rectangle die-cuts instead of a crayon rubbed embossing folder. I changed the theme to Christmas, the layout and sentiment to fit my theme.
12) IC641 - Inspiration Challenge/ Aquarium - 3/17/18. I found inspiration the pretty colors in this picture of a Purple-Striped Jelly!.
13) CAS460 - Clean & Simple Challenge/ Dreaming of a White Christmas - 12/18/17. Show lots of white, snow, and snowflakes, for example, on your card.
Ingredients: Stampin' Up products: Cardstock--Whisper White, Balmy Blue. Pattern dsp--Snowflake Splendor. Balmy Blue Glimmer (glitter paper). Stamps--Itty Bitty Christmas (sentiment). Dies--Stitched Nested dies (sentiment layers); So Many Snowflakes dies. Ink--Balmy Blue. Embossing Folder--Winter Snow EF. Ribbon--1/4" Snowflake Splendor. Gems--Blue Adhesive Gems (sentiment/ glitter snowflake). Sequins--Artistry Blooms. Size--4-3/4 x 6 inches.
Registered: July 9, 2008 Location: Stars Fell on Alabama Posts: 66635
Wed, Jun 02, 2021 @ 11:46 AM
Beautiful! I love the design and those beautiful colors. Pretty snowflakes and this makes me want to make winter/Christmas cards...my fave to make.
------------------------------ My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2Brenda