This card is for my oldest granddaughter (of three). My friend had this die and I just had to borrow it from her because I knew Callie would love a card made with her.
Playing my SCS "Challenge Catch-Up" cardmaking, I found 13 challenges that this cute little ballerina fit, as follows:
1) IC796 - Inspiration Challenge/ Freepix - 3/6/21. I found this inspiration which inspired my purple ballerina: Little Girl Ballerina.
2) MMTPT658 - Teapot Challenge/ Birthday Bingo - 3/2/21. I'm playing catchup challenge for my granddaughter's birthday card. I used the top BINGO row: Large Image, Bold Colors, Pop-Up. The BIG little girl ballerina is dressed in
a Purple Amethyst tutu and is popped up off the card front using dimensionals.
3) AOCC21 - All Occasion Card Challenge/ March 2021 - Ongoing Annually. This challenge gives choices of any card theme needed for the month encouraging you to set your own goals to complete and mail your cards timely! A birthday card needed and delivered!!
4) USEIT2021 - Use It Challenge/ March 2021 - Ongoing Annually. This challenge requires you to use old, long unused items gathering dust and/or new/old items purchased but never unpackaged/or used! I borrowed an old die set of a friends + used old stamp papers, die, and tulle in my stash.
5) FS734 - Featured Stamper Challenge/ She's a Gem aka Gem35 - 2/28/21. This is Michele's card that I chose to CASE: Blue Prom Dress. Gem's fancy dress idea reminded me that I had my friend's ballerina die to make a birthday card for my granddaughters. I kept the fancy dress, but changed most other elements of the card.
6) F4A575 - Free 4 All Challenge/ Get Your Happy On - 2/26/21. Make a card that shows what makes up happy! I'm in my happy zone while making children's cards for my family, especially my granddaughters.
7) MIX419 - Mix-ability Challenge/ Add A Heart - 2/5/21. My card's birthday balloon hosts a heart! Mediums: Inks/ Paints, etc.--Copic markers, gel pen, Wink of Stella; Texture/ Dimension--tulle fabric, ribbon, pearls.
WT827 - Ways to Use It Challenge/ Monochromatic - 1/14/21. My card boasts all shades of purples and lavenders.
9) S2S21FEB - Stamp 2 Save (aka Stamp 2 Support One Another)/ Dreams - 1/1/21. We are to make 5 cards that support the theme. Here is my third of my non-COVID Bucket List. Wouldn't It Be Lovely to Make Reservations to see a ballet...."Swan Lake" comes to mind...one of my favorite!
10) TLC822 - Technique Lovers Challenge/ Make It 3D! - 11/23/20. I popped up my ballerina image with dimensionals and tulle skirt netting.
11) ABC14G7 - Alphabet Challenge/ G = Girly - 11/18/20. My little ballerina card is definitely "girly."
12) CT0520 - Fan Club Monthly Theme--May 2020/ Get Moving - 5/15/20. My card's theme is all about the wee ballerina and dance...definitely musicality and movement!
13) CC733 - Color Challenge/ Heather, Grapes & Pears (Dessert: Easter or Spring). My card brings spring in the form of sprigs of lavender on the patterned paper background.
Ingredients: Stampin' Up products: Cardstock--Gorgeous Grape, Purple Posie; Punch--Detailed Trio; Pearls-mini; Rhinestones--Copic colored. Other: Papers--K&Co. mini floral (from Stash); Paper Adventures--Dazzle Purple-Pink Stripes; Colorbox--White Glitter paper. Dies: Alina Crafts--Ballerina; Spellbinders--Floral Ovals, Petite Ovals Large; Lawn Fawn--Party Balloons; MemoryBox--Varsity Numbers. Balloon strings--Lyon Sparkly Mini Yarn. Stash--Flower Gems. Chatterbox Verse. Size: 4-3/4" x 6-1/4".