I'm continuing to work on getting my Christmas card "To Do" stash finished. I found ten (10) challenges this simple card fit, as follows:
1) ABC12P24 - Alphabet Challenge, Round 12/ "Letter P" - 3/4/20. My card is for Letter P = Plaid.
2) AOCC20 - All Occasion Card Challenge/ March - 3/1/20. For my Christmas card needs.
3) FS680 - Featured Stamper Challenge/ niki1 - 2/16/20. I chose Niki's "Never to Old..." for its layout, which I totally kept intact with a few changes and additions as follows: I did not use an image with my sentiment focus but used fishtail flag crossed tails instead. I also added a scalloped undermat under my oval, plus two more mat layers. Here is the link to Niki's card: https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g.../photo/2950735.
4) F4A518 - Free 4 All Challenge/ "Mad About Plaid" - 1/24/20. I've used a plaid dsp.
5) USEIT2020 - Use It Challenge - 1/1/20. Use items that haven't been used and are gathering dust..."old, old" or "new but old." I'm using a card kit purchased in early fall 2019 and a Christmas stamp as well, being used for the first time.
7) DINSP1119 - Dirty Dozen Monthly Challenge/ November 2019, "Play List" - 11/15/19. My "play list" is all about Christmas music as I merrily make more Christmas cards for my stash. The photo inspiration with its colorful plaid-like collage reminded me the the brightly colored plaids in my card kit waiting to be finished with my own additions and tweaking that I wanted to add.
Registered: July 9, 2008 Location: Stars Fell on Alabama Posts: 66635
Mon, Aug 31, 2020 @ 1:12 PM
I love your card, Carlene. Such awesome paper and wonderful sentiment.
------------------------------ My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2Brenda