This is for the Try a New Technique and also the CAS challenge.
The first panel I made for the Try a New Technique challenge was the one that I used to die cut my ballon out of. The only difference between this and my previous panel/card for this technique is that I layered each colour separately and did not add pink with my first colour.
Again, the circle rings from the rubbing alcohol were clearer when I had finished but were lost after drying. It was at this stage I thought I would use it for my balloon as it is a pretty panel.
The banner and basket cover were die cut using some previous print panel strips I had in my stash Where I used baby wipes and reinkers. Sentiment stamped, fussy cut and wink of stella added. Twine and bling also added on the scalloped die cut panel.
TFL. Happy day
Date: Thursday, August 13, 2020 GMT Views: 188
Registered: June 4, 2009 Location: Deatsville, Alabama Posts: 65608
Thu, Aug 13, 2020 @ 4:22 AM
I see you are on a technique binge! Very cool balloon panel. Love the smoothness of the blending of colors. Very cool bling too. I never thought of adding bling as a technique but you are sooo right! Fun creation, Jayne. Hugz
------------------------------ Nancy Williams - Hope your day is Spirit-filled and ink-filled (in that order)! DRS Designs-DT, Punchkateer, Favorites Notification Team, Dirty Dozen Alumni