I found eleven (11) SCS Challenges playing catch-up and more current ones for this card:
1) JUN20VSNMINI4 - Virtual Stamp Night Mini Challenges - "Tutti Fruitti!" - 5/29/20. Did you know that "Tutti Fruitti" is Italian for "all fruit?" In honor of Little Richard's song "Tutti Fruitti," put some fruit on your project or card.
2) IC752 - Inspiration Challenge, "Canva" - 5/20/20. I found this poster for inspiration: Basket of Apples
3) WT687 - Ways to Use It Challenge - "Apple for Teacher" - 5/10/18. In our minds, apples goes with teachers. As it's Teacher Appreciation Week, let put apples on our cards showing lots of ways apples are used.
4) ABC13A1, Alphabet Challenge, "Letter A" - 4/1/20. My letter A is apple.
5) S2S20MAR - Stamp 2 Save Challenge, "Layer It Up" - 3/5/20. I have eight ( layers on my card.
6) AOCC20 - All Occasion Card Challenge/ March. A female belated birthday card needed.
7) WORD2020 - Fan Club Monthly Themes/ February 2020, "Better Together" - 2/15/20. Put things on your card that are better together or go together. I think the colors green and yellow are perfect together, but my trio of apples are also perfect together and fit the "rule of threes." The WORD challenge is PAIR. My elements used are: P=paper, punches; A=apples; I=ink, ink-distressed; R=red, rickrack.
MMTPT602 - Teapot Challenge, "Use Only 3" - 2/4/20. Three items used on my card are: paper (4 cardstocks + 1 pattern), stamps (apple), and dies (rickrack border). My apple stamp coordinates with an apple punch, but they can be fussy-cut to eliminate the punch.
9) USEIT2020 - Use It Challenge - Ongoing annually. Use things gathering dust from lack of use...new or old. Something new purchased a long time ago & never used...or something old and not re-used in a long while. My dusty brand new items are my apples stamps and punch purchased 7 months ago and finally used. Item dusted off...an 11-year old Papertrey Ink rickrack border die.
10) F4A443 - Free 4 All Challenge, "It's Off to School They Go!" - 8/17/18. Add something about school or use a substitute item on your card. Substitute ideas: apple, school of fish, books, numbers, etc.
11) SC678 - Sketch Challenge - 1/3/18. I adjusted the sketch just a bit. I lifted the three elements up so they did not rest on the horizontal band, and I centered them and overlapped them a bit. My three circles are actually apples!
Ingredients: Stampin' Up products: Cardstock--Basic Black, Whisper White, Granny Apple Green, Real Red, Old Olive, Soft Suede. Patterned paper--6 " x 6" Brights Color Family dsp--Daffodil Delight Gingham Checks. Stamps--Harvest Hellos. Punch--Apple Builder. Other: Ink--Memento Tuxedo Black; Colorbox--Chestnut Roan (edge distressing). Dies--Papertrey Ink--Rick Rack Border. Chatterbox sentiment (computer). Size A6: 4-1/2" x 6-1/4."
Registered: July 9, 2008 Location: Stars Fell on Alabama Posts: 63147
Sun, Jun 07, 2020 @ 6:58 AM
Such pretty, colorful apples and a wonderful rick rack border.
------------------------------ My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2Brenda
Registered: May 26, 2015 Location: Oregon Posts: 3930
Sun, Jun 07, 2020 @ 7:17 AM
What a darling combo. The colors, the layout, the scale and the subject are spot on in all your challenges. I can imagine embroidering little faces on your apples or using this design as an applique. Fav'd.